Sunday, August 2, 2009

Week 7 PLN Reflection

This week I focused on developing my class moodles and attending classes and webinars on basic tools. Classroom 2.0’s session this week on PowerPoint presentations by Alvin Trusty should be a must look in the future prior to the week six work for this class. I now want to re-do my work submitted for that week.

A moderator for Classroom 2.0 is in my online moodle course. She has generously offered to give personal instruction on Diigo for me in a LearnCentral vroom. At this point, I am starting to feel the effects of a PLN. I may not have a PLN for the science content areas of the classes I teach (yet), but I am amazed at the virtual relationships and generosity of the teachers who are willing to give their time and talent to bring others into the Web 2.0 playpen.

1 comment:

  1. very cool! I think once school is in full swing the PLN will be very helpful!

    ReplyDelete